Camera control unit
The CCU-100 is a camera control unit which is typically part of a live television broadcast "chain."
It is responsible for powering the professional video camera, handling signals sent over the All in one camera cable (CB-49) to and from the camera and can be used to remotely control various camera parameters such as iris.
The system simultaneously transmits digital SDI and analogue signals as well as camera control, look back, camera view finder data, tally and intercom call signals between professional cameras and the switcher system.
CCU-100 and AD-2 form an integrated solution that allows you to get things done fast, easy and within budget.
- Camera control unit
- Connection between CCU-100 and up to 4 AD-2’s to control 4 cameras
- Remote control of camera functions
- HD/SD SDI video transmission from digital camera
- Return colour view finder / monitor video
- Return look back video signal
- Two-way headset intercom
- Tally Support
- Power Supply
- Ethernet Port for Remote Control
- Includes: 4 x AD-2 Multi Transmission Adaptor Box & 4 x RMC-240 Remote Controller
- 1x CCU-100 Unit
- 4x AD-2 Unit
- 4x RMC-240 Unit
- 4x Headphone Microphone
- 4x 4PIN XLR to XLR Cable
- 4x 5PIN XLR to XLR Cable
- 4x Headphone Adapter
- 4x 10PIN to 9PIN Min-Din Cable
- 4x φ3.5 Plug to φ3.5 Plug Cable
- 1x Thank You Card
- 1x AD-2 Number Label